This is fantastic advice, but for those who don't ever "scare" themselves it is a bit hefty.
So let's begin by doing it today.
What she means by "scare yourself" is either:
- Literally scare yourself. Go to the Zoo and hold a tarantula or a snake.
- Do something you are anxious about or uncomfortable with. I.E. Approach a cute girl/guy.
- For guys and girls, approach someone you find attractive.
- If you're comfortable approaching, use a stronger, more direct approach.
- Go to the bar/club solo.
- Dance like an idiot at the venue.
- Go sing karaoke.
- Go sing karaoke on a date.
- Hit the gym.
- Go to a bar or club.
And then do it. Today.
(If you end up reading this after Friday, I still recommend giving this a shot the day you read this. If you postpone it you'll most likely not do it).